Bowen & Emmett – A simple, safe, and very effective treatment for physical conditions and symptoms that hold you back.
Bowen & Emmett moves are made through light clothing or on the skin, connective tissue softens as a result of the moves, many of which are over meridians, while sitting or lying, followed with periods of rest allowing time for the body to adjust.
Bowen is: a holistic & neuromusculoskeletal approach to Health Care. Treatment is based on a naturopathic model where the body’s own natural capacity to self-regulate and heal is triggered.
Emmett is used to relax tense muscles and is:
- Useful to address pain and discomfort and movement restrictions
- A method that uses pressure at specific locations to initiate the release of tension
- A technique where results are often immediate
Improvement in pain levels, a sense of well-being and increased movement can be immediate.
Need a quick fix? Tell me about it!
Call me, and we’ll chat. No obligation, no sales pitch. Just you and me and a good blether.
The whole body is assessed no matter where the pain or discomfort.
The aim is to find the area which may be the root cause of the imbalance, change it and bring the body to a state of balance.
Pain in the back might originate from the ankle. Its all connected.
What can Bowen & Emmett help with?
People receiving treatments have reported improvements in the symptoms of the following conditions:
- Muscular and skeletal problems in jaw, neck, shoulder, hip, knees, ankle and back, including sciatica
- Problems with posture, range of movement, body alignment and sports injuries
- Frozen shoulder, RSI, Whiplash, Migraine and recurring headaches
- Difficulties experienced by stroke, Parkinson’s, Bell’s Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis & Jaw disorders
- Infant feeding problems & colic
- Stress management, ME, fatigue and sleep problems
Bowen & Emmett Techniques are suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. Working holistically, centred on treating you – not just your symptoms.
Bowen & Emmett techniques combined as a treatment is no substitute for medical treatment. In fact, I would prefer it if you had received a diagnosis from a your GP before coming to see me. Then we all know what we’re dealing with.
There are never any guarantees or claims of successful outcomes with any type of treatment but many people have found that Bowen & Emmett techniques:
Relieve pain and improve movement
Revive a sense of well-being
Reduce stress levels
Release muscle tension
Google Bowen or Emmett. Remember to add your symptoms.
Call me now to see how Bowen & Emmett can help you: 07989133215.